Defining a relationship together is difficult, especially when there are fundamental differences in how each person defines it themselves. That doesn't really make any sense though...
Brian is kind of old-fashioned I guess in how he defines a relationship. He doesn't want to live with anyone until he's married and I'm sure he wouldn't willingly have a child until he was married. Even though he had one out of wedlock already, but he made it seem like he was trapped into that. It's incredibly frustrating, I'm getting too old to move this slowly. Not that I'm ready two months in to move in together and stuff, but I'll almost certainly be ready for that before he's ready to get married. I'm looking at living together as mostly a practical thing. He doesn't see that. He explained how the wedding signals to the community that two people are starting their journey, blah blah blah and he wants the specialness of being married and living together. He's such a girl sometimes. I just want to be loved daily and split the household bills. I don't think that's a crazy thing to want.
No comments:
Post a Comment