Aug 29, 2010
It's one of my favorite curse words, if it can even be categorized as that, either way, I sure get to use it a lot here.
The latest idiot, simply writes to me, "So u have big boobs?" Well, yes I do, but that doesn't mean you get to just say shit like that. And sure, I mention my boobs in my profile, they're my fucking boobs, I can say what I want. I could almost understand if he was young, but this dickhead (another favorite word) was 44! (if his stats on the visitor list were truthful). How is that appropriate for a grown man to behave? On the internet or not. What's sad too is when I saw his thumbnail pic on the visitor list he didn't look half bad so I was hoping the message he sent was at least semi-intelligent even though he's too old for me. After I clicked on that little pink envelope icon I just laughed at his lameness and deleted. Do these douchebags expect any answer besides "Fuck off, loser."? Even if you're looking for a fling, which I am not necessarily opposed to, you still need to be not a douchebag.
I am not the fat girl with low self-esteem that will date or shag any guy that breathes. I am the beautiful and pretty awesome girl that refuses to settle just because she's struggling with her weight. Sorry to disappoint.
I do wonder if these douchebag guys make life harder or easier for the decent guys out there though. Does one bad apple spoil the bunch or does it make the good apples easier to spot?
No comments:
Post a Comment