Feb 7, 2011
I was IM'd tonight and simply paid a compliment, I said thank you, and that was it. No lewd comments or anything. Very nice, and it did brighten my day as he intended.
Just curious... I mean are most of the guys out there that pigish that this is an unusual thing? O commented on Feb 7
Yeah... I know it's hard to tell sometimes... but not all of us here are lounge lizards, looking to *nudge*nudge* *wink"*wink* our way through OKC. I've seen them in action, and heard the horror stories. Slime. *shudders*
I know sometimes I just want to say hello, and share a kind word. Especially with women whose criteria I know I don't match, or who live too far away to date. It just makes for a nicer day. :) M commented on Feb 7
I know sometimes I just want to say hello, and share a kind word. Especially with women whose criteria I know I don't match, or who live too far away to date. It just makes for a nicer day. :) M commented on Feb 7
@O I won't say most guys here are pigish in general, but most IMs are to say something crass. Check out my recent post, 4 entries down, for a good example... but I've met some very decent guys here, I know you all aren't the same.
DMFlorida commented on Feb 8
No comments:
Post a Comment