Nov 25, 2010
A coworker friend invited me over for dinner tonight since I don't have any family here. It was good not to be alone and to get a good dinner but now that I'm back home alone it makes me miss my family more and I'm kinda mopey now. This time of year always does it, and I know it's the same way for a lot of people.
I'm remembering my dad who died the Sunday after Thanksgiving 3 years ago and my older brother who I last saw the following Thanksgiving then he died in March. I feel like I just need to cry it out for a bit, a hug would be good too but I won't be getting one.
I'll watch 'Pangs', the Buffy Thanksgiving episode and that'll make me a little happy. I think tonight will be an early to bed night.
No comments:
Post a Comment