Saturday, May 7, 2011

It's been a while...


Feb 13, 2011

Since I've been out, like out for fun, on purpose.  I went to Nude Nite Orlando with the lovely and awesome Oddball72 and a guy from here, Eric, whose screen name I never got. We had a good time, met at Flippers Pizza first, food was underwhelming and the waitress was annoying. But once we got to the warehouse where the show was, it was great. The art was amazing, every medium you could think of, including performances. I got a naughty caricature done, which was fun, I'll have to find a way to scan and share it. It was done on clear acetate as opposed to regular paper which was cool. Had a couple drinks, few bites of sushi, walked around, waited in lines then drove home. It was definitely worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment