Friday, May 6, 2011

Match


Sep 11, 2010

So I've got an account over at Match too but I refuse to pay for it.  In the beginning I got some emails and signed up to pay so I could read them during the 3 day free trial.  And they were a mix of guys from the other side of the country and guys who had nothing more substantial to talk about besides my boobs. So, since I can deal with that nonsense here for free, I canceled the pay service from Match. I did however cleverly work in a clue in the first couple sentences of the written section to find me here for free but to my knowledge no one from there has yet.  I still get emails at Match that I can't read. It has to be clever so the Match word robots don't kick it back but maybe it's too clever.  So if anyone out there has a Match account, do me favor and search for CarpeDM83 and tell me if you see my sneaky OKCupid directions...

No comments:

Post a Comment