Feb 5, 2011
As I was browsing the forums earlier I came across a thread started by a guy complaining that he couldn't find a woman. Old news, right? Well a woman responded to him, after reading his profile, and stated that because he didn't list women as one of his 6 things he could never do without, women wouldn't be interested in him. Her reasoning was "if you don't need me, I don't need you". I find this ridiculous. I'd much rather have a man capable of doing for himself, a man comfortable with being alone, that doesn't just tether himself to one girl after another. From other comments the guy seemed to be a jerk anyway, but the point is, the opinion of that woman bothered me.
I don't need a man, I want one and I want him to want me, not need me because he's too weak to be on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment