Saturday, May 7, 2011

Test of patience and skill


Dec 18, 2010

That's what I'm considering the start of my next project... assembling my new composter. According to the instructions there are six hundred and fifty-three pieces for the tumbler and stand. Using the digits, 653, just doesn't say enough about this task, I needed the words. I knew what I was getting into when I ordered it, all the reviews were great except for the assembly effort it took.  But I like putting things together so I'll be fine.
The Blockbuster near me is going under so I picked up a couple goodies and took a chance on a few things I haven't seen but heard were good. Season 1 of Hung for $10, Moon with Sam Rockwell for $3, A Serious Man for $3 and a few things to give as gifts.
I have a box of "Spike Your Juice" to make some normal ordinary juice into a fruity fizzy alcoholic beverage. We'll see how that goes in a couple of fermented days from now.
That's all I've got for tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment