Jan 26, 2011
So I got a message from a semi-local guy asking if I wanted to be friends. Checked the profile, nothing, no pics, no text, no questions answered, like he just walked on the scene. I replied that he might want to fill out a profile before trolling for friends.
A little while later he'd uploaded a pic, answered a few questions and wrote to me if we could be friends now.
Now I know I've seen his pic here before on another profile and so I already knew it wasn't going anywhere but I played along. So I asked why he wanted to be friends with me. I thought it was a fair and simple question, he answered he's looking for a LTR but it's good to be friends first (sure, OK, I'll buy that) and I seem very nice and pretty in my pictures, so can we be friends now?
I asked again, with emphasis, "Why do you want to be friends with *ME*?" Looking for some common ground, some indication he'd read my profile instead of just looking at pictures, and he responded again with: looking for LTR, you look nice...blah blah blah.
I wanted to lash out at the idiot, but I just answered. "Then no, I don't want to be your friend." and of course get the typical vitriol back 'Well, I didn't want to be friends with you anyway' temper tantrum.
I wish I had said something more clever after the "you look nice in your pictures", like the line I saw another chick post... "Really? Because I just killed my neighbors before I took that pic." I'm totally going to use that line next time. You are forewarned.
No comments:
Post a Comment