Saturday, May 7, 2011

What a shame


Dec 16, 2010

Such a shame when an otherwise perfect match is ruined by completely opposite religious and therefore social views. Seriously.
"Perfect except for religious and social views"? Sounds a bit like saying </>I like this car, it's perfect. Except for the color. And the brand... and the design... and the price... and the size... and the gas consumption... and it smells bad too... but otherwise it was perfect!" :)
P commented on Dec 16, 2010
While religion and social views are major things, they are not the only things to consider. He was cute, geeky, had a job, volunteered in the community and had other various interests that I share. Would have been great if he wasn't a religious conservative.  A better analogy would have been "I love this car but it runs on magical fairy dust that does not exist."
DMFlorida commented on Dec 16, 2010
Just wanted to say that I think that religious and social views are that important parts of someones personality, that if those don't fit, then the rest doesn't matter.
P commented on Dec 16, 2010
Exactly, that's why he's a ruined match and not one that I'd consider talking to any further.
DMFlorida commented on Dec 16, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment