Feb 13, 2011
Last night, at Nude Nite Orlando, there was a sketch artist doing caricatures of the art show attendees and Oddball72 and I both got one. The artist worked on clear acetate instead of paper which gave the model and the spectators a kind of voyeuristic experience.
And the finished product...
You could choose your own rating, G, PG, R or X, everyone I saw get one was X rated. We were all fully dressed of course so the artist...takes liberties...with the rest. :) It was an interesting experience, sitting there with a couple dozen onlookers and other people waiting in line. I cracked up when he drew that butt, he did it with such a flourish, but he got the chin dimple, lips and hair to my satisfaction. Unfortunately, maybe from the heat of the room and the cold later on going home, the ink stuck to the acetate when it was rolled up for the rest of the night and when I unrolled it this afternoon some of it lifted off so it's not perfect now.
For the experience and having a souvenir to take home, the $5 was definitely worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment