Friday, May 6, 2011

People with kids


Aug 25, 2010

Why do you put your kids' pictures on a public dating website? Seems like a bad idea to me, I mostly see guys that do it of course but I'm sure women do too.
Of course you should mention that you have kids in your profile for potential matches but pictures shouldn't be public, it makes me worry what kind of parent you are.  People know what town you live in, the approximate age of your kid and what they look like, wouldn't be too hard to guess which school they go to. You need to protect yourself and your child better than that.
And the bad gets magnified 1000x when you give yourself some sort of sexually inclined name, with 'Sexy' or 'Dirty' in it and then have pictures of kids in your profile. I find it very creepy. Instant turn-off and there are 2 on my homepage right now.
Ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment