Saturday, May 7, 2011

Random


Jan 2, 2011

I need someone to take the garbage cans out to the curb, I don't feel like it...
I did an everywhere match search today and the active user that's my highest match with lowest enemy lives in Wisconsin. He only had a tenth of the questions answered that I do so I'm not running off to Wisconsin or anything. He had a good profile but is a vegetarian... so, pass.
Hopefully there will be some new blood around here with the New Year.
My New Year sucked, home alone and sick, but really 99% sure I would have been home alone anyway.
I could smell the smoke from the brush fires to the west, not a good camp fire-y smell either. I know my nose is all wonky from being sick but I swear I smelled pot. And that's not a good thing.
I just watched all of season 1 of Raising Hope, pretty funny show.
Fine! I'll take the damn cans out myself. You're all useless!
This post brought to you by 5 days of cold meds and very little sleep.
Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment