Mar 13, 2010
In a couple months will be my 3rd anniversary of moving to Florida from the Mid-Atlantic area and I still love it here. And more specifically, I love living on the coast. In my attempts at exercise and weight loss, I walked the Melbourne Causeway today which spans the Indian River Lagoon. I love the wildlife here, there were various birds and dolphins playing in the water under the bridge. I don't know why but dolphins make me happy. I guess because it always looks like they're playing and having fun. I could never move inland, like to the Orlando area, that may be where the "fun" and nightlife is but that's not the kind of person I am. I like nature, I like being outside on a gorgeous spring day and just existing with the rest of the world. When I'm driving east down a certain road, coming over the hill and seeing the blue water ahead just makes me smile every time. Then going north or south, I wish I wasn't the one driving so I could just stare out there and daydream. Can't get that feeling everyday living inland. I love the Florida coast and I'm not leaving anytime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment